Gör: Styr
    Reg.datum
    aug 2007

Standard

STAGE #2 : 393 km
    LIAISON : Bivouac Starting : 0 km
    SPECIAL STAGE : MOULAY DOMAIN / LARJAME : 370 km

LIAISON : LARJAME / TAGOUNITE : 23 km
    After a first night that could be very cold at this time of year, thecompetitors will quickly be able to get used to the soft sand through littledunes 3 km after the start. A small portion as an "aperitif" since,after 75 km to evolve in an Oued with a lot of navigation, the dunes ofMerzouga will be the first real sand block of the AFRICA ECO RACE® 2017.Although this Erg is well known to competitors since all rallies organized inMorocco put their wheels over there, we will go through it in a different trackthan last year which will not be necessarily easy. Once this difficulty ispassed, the participants will find a nice fast track. The continuation of thecourse will take place on a real Moroccan track alternating rock and sand,after the rocky crossing of the volcano until the last CP. A fast track willthen go to the palm plantation of Tagounite. Then there will be only threedunes to pass right on the edge of the mountain, a small bit off track tofinally cross the Oued Draa and arrive on at the finish located south ofTagounite and north of Mahmid.
    It was 2°C this morning in the region of Erfoud when the first motorbikepiloted by the very young Teddy Gev SELLA took the start at 7:45. For his firstbig off-road Rally, this young man of 18 years old was not even impressed tohave to open the track. Rightly because the pilot of the N°128 KTM approachedwithout any problem a portion before the dunes of Merzouga where many of hisexperienced opponents were worried about. As a results, he fell without anydamage and was then taken over by Paolo CECI and his powerful Africa Twin, GevSELLA signs the 2nd time of the day behind the Italian driver who offers toHONDA the first victory of its new allroad bike. Good performance also for theMoroccan Harite GABARI who finishes 3rd of the special stage. On the otherhand, Pal Anders ULLEVALSETER finished only 5th, behind Martin BENKO, almost 46minutes from the first bike. An underperformance for the Norwegian afterfalling and damaging the controls of his KTM, especially that of unusable frontbrake. So, the double winner of the event only finishes 3rd overall behind CECIand SELLA, at 46'36 ''. But he is still racing, which is not the case of theFrench Norbert DUBOIS, victim of a fall within a kilometer of the finish. Thereis a suspicion of a vertebrae facture, the Parisian will unfortunately not, finishhis 7th AFRICA ECO RACE®.

Vart inte mycket sömn efter en väldigt kall natt, gick upp tidigt för att värma mig runtelden och med lite kaffe. Det skulle bli en lång dag med mycket misstag. Navigerade fel efter 34 km, tog en liten stund innan jag insåg misstaget och tappade nog 20 minuter. Var även osäker på om jag var rätt i dalen som lede oss till Erg Chebi och tappade mera tid.

Väl framme vid dynerna så körde som vanligt som en kratta, är alltid såförsta dagen med sanddyner och många fall. Kollade lite om jag skulle seMickael och Stina vid någon dyn topp dom skulle försöka se oss när vi passerade Erg Chebi men såg inte till dom.
    Övriga delen av sträckan rullade på förutom en skaplig marksyning i ett stenigt område tappade luften och något hände med höger knä. Strax innan målgång låg det en skadad förare men sjukvård var redan på plats så det var bara att köra förbi.

MöteMikael och Stina på transporten och dom kom senare till bivouaqen och hälsadepå. Träffade även Marie Hessel i bivouaqen.

Skulle byta bakhjul, men upptäckte att hjulet jag lånat av Mikael från hans 450RFR inte passade så jag fick kränga däck i stället. Fixade även en läckande snabbkoppling till bränslet och den normala olja och filter servicen. Vid oljebytet var det oroväckande mycket spån på oljepluggen men beslutade att motorn får gå en sträcka till.

En riktig skitdag men bara att gilla läget, rallyt är långt får sikta på att plocka några placeringar i morgon.

Henrik körde bra idag och kom in på 8 plats.

105 BERGLUND Anders (SUE) Start Pos 14 08:07:00 CP1 Pos 19 Time01:56:35 Diff 00:38:56 CP2 Pos 19 Time 02:12:26 Diff 00:43:54 CP3 Pos 20 Time 04:38:27 Diff 01:36:16 CP4 Pos20 Time 06:53:44 Diff 02:14:46 Finish Pos 20 Time 07:16:35 Diff 02:23:39
    Senast redigerat av Åmme den 2017-11-29 klockan 02:18.
    "For those who sit at home and dream - let them... Meoni"

MC: Japp
    Reg.datum
    aug 2007

Standard

STAGE 3 : 525 km
    LIAISON : starting bivouac : 0 km
    SPECIAL STAGE : TAGOUNITE / ICHT : 433 km

LIAISON : ICHT / ASSA : 92 km
    As usual on theAFRICA ECO RACE®, the start of the special stage will take place from thebivouac. The track will be good and sandy up to a magnificent canyon that willlead to large, often rocky plains that will be crossed to reach the ChegagaErg. A section will be 100% sand rather tough during 25 km where it will benecessary to check the pressures in order to not lose too much time. At theexit of the dunes, competitors will find Lake Iriki which is definitely nolonger an autodrome. Then the navigation will be easy until the end of thestage since the vehicles will evolve on a large track bordered by cairns, inorder to mark the track which goes along the Algerian border. A route alongmilitary posts rather tiring for the pilots because of the constant changes ofrhythm imposed by the irregular configuration of the ground. Mechanics and menshould therefore be well tested at the finish in Icht. But there will still be92 km of liaison to join the bivouac of Assa.This third stage of the 2017 AFRICA ECO RACE® was one of the longest ofthis edition with all the difficulties one can encounter on the AfricanCross-Country Rallies. Above all, it featured the first real dune portions.Despite this, the leaders of the start of the race did not flinch. On the otherside, they took their supremacy and they were exactly the same winners as thefirst day with Gev SELLA in the bikes category, Vladimir VASILYEV in Autocategory and Andrey KARGINOV in the Truck category.
    SELLA BEATS CECI

This is what happened today on the 3rd special stage long of 433 km betweenTagounite and Icht. Indeed, Gev SELLA, the 18 year old rider who is doing hisfirst Great offroad Rally, beat his opponents on a selective sector that wasyet a big piece in terms of Piloting and navigation. It was necessary to seethe expression of Pal Anders ULLEVASETER, the two time winner of the event atthe finish: I am 50 years old but today, with what this kid just realized, Itook 20 years more. I had no particular problems and he took me over 20minutes. It is incredible because I see his marks and on the jumps for example,I have to admit he goes further than what I can do. His trajectories are cleanand he makes no mistakes in terms of navigation and It will be hard to fightwith him. " The Norwegian ranks 2nd at 21.07, ahead of Harite GABARI, whois increasingly comfortable as the Rally descends to the south from where he isoriginally. On the other hand, a big disappointment today for Paolo CECI whoseHONDA Africa Twin faced fuel problems in the dunes. While he was forcing tocome back, the Italian had to drop rhythm on the end of the special stage tosave the bib foam of his rear tire. As a results, more than 50 minutes lost anda 4th place of the day. In 5th place, we find the Russian Dmitry AGOSHKOV,rather regular since the start. Note the good return of Guillaume MARTENS whoranks 6th and who shows that he is the man for long stages.
    Overall, Gev SELLA took the command of the operations with a comfortableadvance since he is in front Paolo CECI by 51.05 while Pal Anders ULLELVASETERis 3rd at now 1:23.28. In other words, the Norwegian has no more margin forerror. A word on the only quad of the race. After suffering a fuel failure,Aleksandr MAKSIMOV finished 18th today but is in 12th position overall for themoment.

What ever it takes. Vaknade efter ännu en kall natt till en brutal dag, till stora delar åkte vi på gränsen mellan Marocko ochAlgeriet väldigt stenigt och slagit, även ett parti dyner på 30 km

I stort tyckte jag att körningen gick bättre och bättre under dagen och framför allt dynkörningen bättre än dagen innan. Lite strul med RB vid starten men eftersom Mickael och Stina var där och filmade var det bara att hålla god min och hålla fult. Fick stanna och hjälpa Paolo Ceci i dynerna eftersom han fastnat med sin1000 cc Africa Twin och då underlättar det inte att vara en italiensk kvartsfigur.

På slutet var det en underbar saltsjö och flatout i 5 minuter skönadrenalin kick att ligga på 160 km i 5 minuter, men det skulle jag nog inte gjort strax innan målgång tyckte jag att motorn lät konstigt men jag körde påför att nå målet. Tog mig i mål men när jag startade motorn för att köra dom sista 100 km transport så lät den som en stenkross.

Lånade en bogserlina från en av bilarna och kollade med 117 Walter Dalmasso om han kunde ligga bakom mig till Bivouaqen och det gick bra eftersom han bränt moussen i bakhjulet så hans Yamaha hoppade framsom en känguru.

Vi kom 65 km innan Husa motorn till slut sa ifrån och helt enkelt stannade. Till slut rullade vi in i Bivouaqen. Bara plocka ur motorn som var renoverad inför Dakar 2015 och min reservmotor under Dakar, tanken var att jag skulle byta motor på vilodagen i Dakar nu gjorde jag aldrig det och det var tur det för då har jag förmodligen inte kommit i mål i Dakar utan stått still någonstans dag 10 eller 11.

Plockade i motorn från Dakar igen och runt 11 påkvällen så startade hojen igen och dom som redan somnat fick höra att den fungerade, tack Marie H och Henrik som kom med lite mat när jag skruvade hoj. Kom tillslut i säng runt 3 tiden på morgonen för att gå upp tidigt och fixa RB till nästa dag. För oss självplågare är det här hela poängen med Malle Moto det är du som gör det.

105 BERGLUND Anders (SUE) Start 19 08:12:00 CP1 Pos 21 Time01:44:35 Diff 00:33:20 Pos 19 Time 03:37:43 Diff 00:59:35 Pos 19 Time 04:44:14 Diff 01:10:21 Pos17 Time 06:33:20 Diff 01:38:41
    Senast redigerat av Åmme den 2017-11-29 klockan 02:25.

Motoro Mattiass avatar

MC: KTM 450
    Gör: Logistik
    Reg.datum
    dec 2009

Standard

Blir resten en Julklapp till oss alla, eller kan det anses vara preskriberat nu ;)

Reg.datum
    aug 2007

Standard

STAGE 4 : 409 km
    START FROM THE BIVOUAC
    SPECIAL STAGE : ASSA / REMZ EL QUEBIR : 409 km

FINISH AT THE BIVOUAC
    I did not want to change this stage because it is, perhaps, the mostbeautiful stage of the Rally in Morocco! A real gift for the drivers so muchthe track is nice. After the start of the bivouac, the first part of the stagewill go up to Msied with a fast, sandy track with a little bit of navigation.In fact, all that is most pleasant on an off-road rally. After Msied, it willbe exactly the same route inaugurated in 2016 with a pebbly and very windingtrack without being too tough. Then the track will gradually widen and finallyarrive on large rolling areas with a magnificent panorama. Again, the mostenjoyable stage in terms of driving/riding. The good news, after more than 400kilometers, is that the finish will be directly at the bivouac.

Tidig morgon upp 5.30 menfick några timmars sömn. Fixade RD på morgonen och lite frukost. Första 250 kmgick riktigt bra och jag passerade några förare och kom in på 9 plats vid CP2,strax efter bränslestoppet gjorde jag en navigerings miss och tappade 30minuter, tappade flytet från morgonen och gjorde väldigt många misstag.

Kändes som framhjuletville träffa varenda jävla sten i Marocko och det är jävligt mycket sten iMarocko, trött och sliten i huvud och rygg kom jag till slut i mål på 20 plats.Bara att bryta ihop och komma igen i morgon är det en kort stäcka på 250kmeftersom sträckan kortats med 180km pga översvämning och RB varningarna intefungerar längre pga av alla ändringar orsakat av översvämningarna.

Du träffar mycketintressanta och olika människor fransmannen Christophe Robert kom till startmed en XR400 med egen tillverkade kolfiber tankar riktigt snyggt bygge,Cristophe mål var enkelt komma till Dakar där han växte upp, Cris fick enriktigt tuff resa kom sent i mål varje kväll och natt och tillslut vart hanavplockad från racet efter stage 8 med allt för mycket strafftid, men hanföljde med till Dakar.

105 BERGLUND Anders (SUE) Start Pos17 08:10:00 CP1 Pos 12 Time 01:24:20 Diff 00:21:07 CP2Pos 9 Time 03:12:24 Diff 00:47:03 CP3 Pos 21 Time 04:36:21 Diff 01:23:36 CP4 Pos 20 Time 05:37:58 Diff 01:40:04 Finish Pos 20 Time 06:30:17 Diff 01:55:2

Reg.datum
    aug 2007

Standard

Stage N°
    Country
    Morocco
    Start date
    01/06/2017
    STAGE 5 : 695 km
    START FROM THE BIVOUAC
    SPECIAL STAGE : REMZ EL QUEBIR / JREIFIFA : 456 km

LIAISON : JREIFIFA / DAKHLA : 239 km
    After the nicest stage in terms of driving/riding, will then be the mostpleasant Moroccan stage for the eyes. Once again, a start from the bivouac willallow the pilots to immediately get in the action. In the program of the day,the great Moroccan south with, at the beginning of the stage the depression ofAmra which is absolutely grandiose. Until what we call the carpet, whichcarries the ore from the mine over more than 100 km, the course will beidentical to that of 2016. Once arrived there, the track will head full southin the heart of the large areas with a beautiful plain landscape and thereforewithout big difficulty as to driving. On the other hand, the navigation will becomplicated with the presence of many parallel tracks but, obviously, only onewill be the right one. The last fifty kilometers will be entirely new andrather fast. The advantage of an ultimate Moroccan stage, which is rather long,is to have significantly shorter connection along the Atlantic Ocean, to thetongue of sand in Dakhla where will be planted the bivouac by the sea, for awell deserved rest day
    DAKHLA : WELL DESERVED
    FRIDAY JANUARY 6TH 2017
    REMZ EL QUEBIR / DAKHLA
    Stage : 696 km
    Liaison 285 km
    Special Stage REMZ EL QUEBIR / JREIFIFA : 457 km
    Liaison JREIFIFA / DAKHLA : 239 km

On a large offroad Rally like the AFRICA ECO RACE®, arriving at the restday is already a deserved performance. But this is especially true when thebivouac is located in Dakhla, in the extreme south of Morocco and it takes 800kilometers to get there. However, this year, due to recent flooding in theLaayoune region, which made things complicates, the day's special stage hadbeen amputated for the first 185 kilometers. The most interesting part in fact,because the remaining 270 kilometers was a kind of sprint across huge desertplains. A not very selective stage, except in the motorcycle category where thenavigation was very complicated for those who opened the track.
    SELLA FALLS, AGOSHKOV ON TOP !

By doing no errors at all since the beginning of the week , Gev SELLA hadonce again the delicate task to open today’s special stage. Something that wasworking quite well for the young isreali prodigy. Unfortunately there were manytracks on today’s stage and he eventually got lost. As a result, 17th positionon today’s stage at 40,23min from Dmitry Agoshkov, winner of the day. The firsttime for the Russian rider, doing no errors with his KTM. He was actually theonly to find the right capes as Pal Anders Ullevalseter and Harite Gabari“gardened” a bit before the Moroccan actually found the right track andfinishing both together at 1,47min and 3,45min behind Agoshkov. After that,Paolo Ceci also lost some time on his Honda, finishing 4th at 15,54min. TheItalian is ahead of Slovak Martin BENKO on KTM, for the first time in the top5. Just behind, like in stage N ° 4, new drivers make their appearance at thetop of the rankings like Swedish Anders BERGLUND on a HUSABERG In 6th positionand 1st of the day of 'Malles Motos'' MOTUL, the Portuguese Alexander VivienAZINHAIS, 7th on his KTM, the Swedish Henrik RAHM, 9th or the Frenchman LaurentWEIBEL, 10th. A word also about the only female driver in the category Motosince Julie VANNEKEN, who participates to her first off road Rally, today ranks22nd and 27th overall. A provisional classification where Gev SELLA is stillleading by 39'53 '' ahead of Paolo CECI and 57'05 '' minutes ahead of PalAnders ULLEVALSETER. This will for sure relaunch the suspense for the secondweek in Mauritania.

Tidig morgon igen, upp klockan 5 eftersom det skulle bli en lång dag. Kall transport på 230 km,fan vi är i Sahara öknen och fryser som hundar.

Direkt efter start ligger Ben Young tillsammans med medical service,Ben åker med Vlado service en skön Aussie som har som mål att starta i Dakar endag, kom senare till Dakla med brutet nyckelben. Vi från Svedala kan tycka att det är krångligt med logistiken att köra rally men det är en walk in the parkom du jämför med dom från down under.

Tillbaka till racet, kroppen börjar vakna och jag låg på bra men tyckte inte hojen gick bra maxar bara 130 km mycket funderingar i huvudet kan vara att motorn börjar bli sliten eller för mycket olja i luftfiltret men det var även blåsigt. Vid målgång klagade flera på dålig toppfart så det var kraftig motvind som var anledningen tillsammans med mjukt underlag.

Mycket crasher och navigations misstag idag, förare börjar bli trötta efter 5 långa dagar. På slutet var det en helt underbart med snabba kurviga sandvägar, ni vet dom där när ni går in nästan fullt i kurvan slår på vidutgång och ger upp ett glädje skrik. Låg på bra hela sträckan, snurrade runt lite runt CP 3 men annars gick det bra.

Vid målgång fick jag beskedet att jag har 16 minuters tids tillägg för att åkt för fort vid CP4, men jag överklagade till race office eftersom CP4 inte låg exakt enligt road booken och jag fick tillbaka tiden.

Kom i mål på 6 plats och 1 i Malle Moto och ligger nu efter halva racet på 3 plats i Malle Moto. Avslutar dagen med transport till Dakla.

I morgon är det vilodag och service av hojen inför sträckorna i Mauretanien som jag drömt om i 25 år. Helt underbar känsla att stå vid Atlanten och veta att den kommande veckan ska du surfa på dynerna i Mauretanien.

Vilodagen

Bivouaqen låg 50 meter från stranden Dakla är tydligen rätt så populär surf ställe, vart allmän genomgång av hojen olja och filter byte,kollade ventilerna helt ok trots Bolivianskt saltvatten, fixade lite elkablar,byte av bakdäck, luftfilter, bromsbelägg och lite annat små fix, passade ävenpå att tvätta hojen inne i Dakla.

105 BERGLUND Anders (SUE) Start Pos 20 10:58:00 CP2 Pos 9 time 00:44:00 Diff00:10:22 Finish Pos 6 Time 03:15:58 Diff 00:22:06
    Senast redigerat av Åmme den 2017-12-14 klockan 17:55.

Reg.datum
    aug 2007

Standard

STAGE6 : 744 km
    LIAISON : DAKHLA / BOULANOUAR : 438 km
    SPECIAL STAGE : BOULANOUAR / CHAMI : 172 km

TRANSFER : CHAMI / TIWILIT : 134 km
    It will be 5:00 am when the entire caravan of the AFRICA ECO RACE® willstart on a long morning connection to the border between Morocco andMauritania. After passing the No Man's Land between the border posts that manywill find changed, the vehicles will join the start of the stage not far fromthe Mauritanian village of Boulanouar. The short special stage of the day isnow well known to the regulars of the event. The course will be rather fast ona sandy ground, but sometimes complicated in terms of cape navigation and offroad. An exercise however nice to measure the Mauritanian sand. The caravan ofthe AFRICA ECO RACE® will return to the seaside since the bivouac will beinstalled not far from Nouakchott, in Tiwilit to be precise, for twoconsecutive days.
    Press Release
    Sunday JANUARY 7TH 2017
    DAKHLA / TIWILIT
    STAGE : 744 km
    Liaison DAKHLA / BOULANOUAR : 438 km
    Special stage BOULANOUAR / CHAMI : 173 km
    Liaison CHAMI / TIWILIT : 133 km
    WELCOME TO MAURITANIA

After an enjoyable rest day in Dakhla, with a bivouac set on the shores ofthe Atlantic Ocean, under a magnificent sun and a summer temperature, with moreEuropean visitors, the competitors of the 2017 AFRICA ECO RACE® arrived inMauritania after an express border crossing. The 172 kilometers stage betweenBoulanouar and Tiwilit was able to start on time. Fortunately it was still 31degrees on the starting line. Although there was not a major difficulty forthis stage, except for a little bit of navigation, due to mechanical failuresof Thierry MAGNALDI and Dmitry AGOSHKOV, the overall Auto ranking wascompletely change in the top 3, as well as the top 5 in the bikes category. Andas René Metge pointed out: "This is only the beginning! "
    CECI ON FIRE !

This first Mauritanian stage was announced as a fast stage. Fast equals topower and the best bike at this is the HONDA Africa twin of Paolo CECI. As aresult, the Italian wins the scratch with 2'15 '' ahead of Gev SELLA whoredeems after his 17th place on the 5th stage. The good surprise of the daycomes from Alexandre Vivien AZINHAIS who takes the 3rd best time of the day. Agood performance for this Portuguese rider who took his KTM for the first timein Mauritania. He is ahead of Harite GABARI who complained from the lack ofpower as his bike has a carburator whereas most of the other KTMs are equipedwith injectors. When Pal Anders ULLEVALSETER was able to restore his health inDakhla and especially to heal his sore hand after a fall, the Norwegian wassafe and looks forward to the next stages where his experience should make adifference. On the bad news side, Dmitry AGOSHKOV broke the engine of his KTMat kilometer 19 of the special stage. A sad news for the Russian rider whoarrived on his favorite playground in 5th position overall. On the Malle MotoMOTUL rider’s side, once again Guillaume MARTENS made his mark by signing the7th fastest time of the day. The Dutchman is now at the gates of the top 5,just behind the Italian Stefano PELLONI.
    After a 9-minute penalty received by Gev SELLA for a time exceeded in theliaison stage, the young Israeli in only now 28'38 '' ahead of Paolo CECI and52'17 of Pal Anders ULLEVALSETER. Well enough to say that nothing is over yet! SERRADORISLOWLY COMING BACK

Efter en långtransport kom vi fram till gränsen och tullstationen till Mauretanien, får lite Mad Max känsla mycket skrot bilar och exotiska karaktärer.

Allmänt kaos vid gränsen men vi behövde bara lämna in pass och papper till organisationen så tog dom hand om allt. Tyvärr blir folk stressade i kaoset och en person från organisationen överkörd av en rally bil och bröt benet.

Mauretanien är ettav väldens fattigaste länder och samtidigt ett vackert land.

Efter en lång lunchpaus för att samla ihop organisationen och alla förare efter gräns kontrollenär det dags för racing igen, relativt kort special på 170 km.

En riktig fullgas sträcka och jag njöt av varenda minut, Husan orkar inte riktigt varva ut på högsta växeln på sandvägarna går lite tyngre än i Marocko samtidigt som temperaturen äntligen ligger på plus 30, får jaga ett mindre framdrev i kväll.

Hänger inte riktigt med KTM 450 RR. Kommer i mål och är riktigt nöjd bara omkörd av Sella som startade bakom mig. Har gått fort med en snitt fart på över 100 KM.

Kommer till Bivuaqen och märker att nu är vi i lite oroligt område eftersom Mauretanska militären bevakar bivouaqen, vart den vanliga servicen och bränsle påfyllningen på kvällen och nu slapp vi frysa på natten.

I morgon ska det tydligen bli roligt 410 KM och en blandning av snabba sträckor och lite dyner,äntligen i Mauretanien home of classic Dakar stages.

105 BERGLUNDAnders (SUE) Start Pos 6 13:33:00 CP1 Pos 8 Time 01:09:10 Diff 00:12:16 Finish Pos 8 Time 01:41:42 Diff 00:18:46
    Senast redigerat av Åmme den 2017-12-14 klockan 18:04.

Thomas i Järvsös avatar

MC: 690 E (rallyfierad)
    Gör: Linjemontör
    Reg.datum
    sep 2006

Standard

Man är nog lite konstigt funtad, men jag gillar verkligen såna här "efter race" rapporter!
    Tack Åmme!
    F.d. Evil Invader

M Motoadventures Hojresor

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •