Åmme To Dakar Africa Eco Race 2017

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Åmme To Dakar Africa Eco Race 2017

To be continued, men ansökan är godkänd och först inbetalningen är gjord hojen i tusen bitar och allt är som det borde vara.
    "For those who sit at home and dream - let them... Meoni"

Perfa, vad kan gå fel?
    Platserna och människorna min motorcykel tar mig till.

Comment

Vad kul, roligt att ser lite förberedelser.

Skickat från min SM-G903F via Tapatalk
      Lite smått & gott ifrån det jag fotograferat.
      www.fastlinephotos.se

Comment

häftigt, kommer bli kul att följa. Antar att det blir Malle Moto?

Comment

Kul! :- )

Comment

Bra! Härligt!! Underbart!!!!!! Go Åmme!!!!!!!!
            F.d. Evil Invader

M Motoadventures Hojresor

Comment

Originally posted by lundb68 View Post
              häftigt, kommer bli kul att följa. Antar att det blir Malle Moto?

Japp Malle Moto lite sjukt kostar faktiskt 500 Euro extra men det är väl prispengar jag får tillbaka I Dakar :)

Comment

Åmme - vad är status?
                Hur många timmar står din gym-o-meter på?
                Faster, faster - until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.
                950SE, the answer to the question nobody was asking.

Comment

Gym-o-meter uppdatering

142 days to start
                  Sorry for the poor reporting lately will from now on try to give you all a weekly report about preparation.
                  The plan is to achieve approximately 450 hour of training before start with focus on cardio and riding still 250 missing of this hours and I need a few weekends with extensive riding before it's getting to cold for riding. Otherwise will majority of training be spinning and hiking at Bogdh Mountain.

Planning a 20 hours ride this weekend

Comment

Gym-o-meter uppdatering
                    137 Days to start
                    Weekly achievement of training in total 23 hours of training
                    19 hours of bike riding down to Mandal Gobi area and back to UB
                    4 hours of cardio training mainly spinning and some body pump activities. 227 hours remaining.
                    ... Some stunning nature during the weekend ride and invited for lunch by a nice Mongolian family

Comment

Gym-o-meter uppdatering

130 days to start
                      Weekly achievement of training in total 11 hours of training
                      7 hours of bike riding during company camping trip including a cow crash and some other memories for life
                      4 hours of cardio training mainly hiking 216 hours remaining
                      ... Plan for this week is to complete the presentation about AER and distribute the same to potential partners.

Comment

Gym-o-meter uppdatering

123 days to start
                        Weekly achievement of training in total 22 hours of training
                        2 x 9 hours of bike riding using old classic navigation trying to find a fishing camp North East of UB close to Russian boarder.
                        4 hours of cardio training mainly hiking and spinnning 196 hours remaining.
                        ... It's a small world. Late Saturday afternoon while looking for the camp in a really remoted area we did meet a car and he stoped and smiled and it turned out to be a rider from Master Rally Mongolia he helped us calling the camp and we realiced that we there 70 km wrong and just managed to reach camp before dark. Thanks Mongolian rider dont remember your name.
                        We also managed to get lost on the way back on Sunday as we tested another track who in the end did not excist, but good natural navigation training.
                        We also visited a small country shop who sold Vodka, grossery, meat and spare part. New piston 7 USD, Clutch 2 USD, Cylinder complete with piston 20 USD but nothing for Husaberg except front bulb for 1 USD each same buld from KTM is around 10 USD
                        Still suffering a bit from the crash last weekend there the cow and myself decided to be on the same spot at the same time 1-0 to Cow most likely a cracked rib

Comment

Gym-o-meter uppdatering

116 Days to start
                          Only 5.5 hours of training this week, but high puls hight altitude quality training.
                          2 hours of enduro
                          2 hours of hiking...
                          1.5 hours of spinning
                          190.5 hours remaining

Comment

Gym-o-meter uppdatering
                            109 days to start,
                            Just made the final payment of entrance fee 10 500 Euro I even paid 500 Euro extra to ride in Moto Malle. PLEASE need some sponsors.
                            One of my heros in offroad racing Fabricio Meoni and he is one of the resons why I selected AER instead of todays WRC type of Dakar. I really need to experiance the dunes in Mauritania.
                            ... Fabricio passed away during racing in Dakar 2005 in Mauritania. His family started a foundation to support kids in Dakar http://www.fondazionefabriziomeoni.it/
                            I still work on a package for people and companies who like to support me to reach Dakar. In order to give you some extra reason for contribution will 50% of all support go direct to Foundation Fabricio Meoni.
                            Jennifer my woundefull daughter challeged me with some push-up 22 per day for 22 days, I added one more extra per day and will hopefully make 44 in a row day 22. Jennifer chickened out day 4.
                            Having the family visiting Mongolia and visited Onon river this weekend with Carl to achive one of his fishing dreams to catch a Taimen and he made it.
                            11 Hours of Training achived this week 3 hours Hiking/Spinning and 8 hours of riding.

Comment

100 days to start.
                              No riding this week, but some really good hiking sessions up and down Bogd Mountain approximatly 500 meter elevation difference new personal record of 41 minutes thanks Hanna for pushing me to the limit. In total 7.5 hours of training and 180 hours remaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X